Physiotherapy is the key to restoring movement, maintaining physical function, relieving pain, and preventing further injury. Physiotherapy is essential for the success of one’s recovery whether it is from chronic illness, workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, musculoskeletal disorders, or sports-related injuries. Also called Physical Therapy, it is used to improve a patient’s quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention. We are located in heart of Mississauga and offer our physiotherapy services.
Our highly trained Physiotherapists assess your condition on an individual basis, building strength and mobility, reducing pain, and increasing your body’s overall function and health.
Physiotherapy can help to:
- Recover from an injury faster and safer.
- Build muscle strength and support ligaments to improve mobility and reduce symptoms.
- Increase flexibility and mobility of damaged or stressed joints.
- Prevent further injury and improve your quality of life.
Physiotherapy can help to:Recover from an injury faster and safer.Build muscle strength and support ligaments to improve mobility and reduce symptoms.Increase flexibility and mobility of damaged or stressed joints.
Our Healthcare specialists are trained in the following treatments as well:
- Mulligan Mobilization
- Pelvic Rehabilitation for treatment of male and female incontinence and prolapsed uteri in women
- Soft Tissue Release
- Lymphoedema assessment and treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- Weight Loss Treatment
If you are looking for a physiotherapist or physiotherapy treatment in Mississauga, look no further. Book your appointment now!